Our organization, SN Global Technologies is counted amongst the top and renowned manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of premium grade Sterile Garments Cabinets. These cabinets are used in laboratories, food processing units, aerospace manufacturing unit etc. for storing apparels worn in the clean room. The offered cabinets provide sterile environment that reduces the cross contamination of microorganisms. At our technologically advanced production set up, we make these sterile garment cabinets from quality assured raw materials in accordance to the set industry norms and standards.
Widely used in cleanroom and laundry, the precisely designed Sterile Garment Cabinet adopts advanced ozone and UV disinfection technology to destroy germs present in clothes. The entire structure of this cabinet is made of standard grade cold rolled sheets with powder coated finishing. It consists of HEPA filter and blower for eliminating contaminated substances of garments. Accessible in single pass or close loop air flowing facility options, this storage cabinet consists of shelves and hanging rods of different specifications. As a quality conscious manufacturer and supplier, we are engaged in offering standard quality Sterile Garment Cabinet.
- These cabinets are equipped with the HEPA filters and UV germicidal
- Constant airflow reduces the condensation
- Available in different racks options
- Supply Filter : Imported Mini pleat HEPA filter with hot melt technology, which conforms to EU-14 Grade at supply position with an efficiency rating better than 99.999% for 0.30 µ.
- Return Air Pre-filter : Return Air Pre-filter are made from non-woven synthetic with HDPE mesh; conforms to EU 6 grade, with an efficiency rating better than 95% down to 5 µ.
- Fresh Air Filter : Fresh Air Filter Made from non-woven synthetic with HDPE mesh; conforms to EU 4 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 90% down to 10 µ.
- Motor Alower Assembly : Motor blower designed of statically and dynamically balanced for supply of sufficient capacity and static pressure to take care of airflow requirement for entire life of HEPA.
- Differential Pressure Gauge : Dwyer Make Magnehelic Gauge ( 0-25mm: 1 Nos.) to monitor pressure drop across HEPA.
- Door : SS 304 double walled door construction with flush glass view panels with SS handles and SS hinges.
- Shelves : SS 304 hanging arrangement (or) removable type shelves
- ON / OFF Switches : SS ON / OFF Switches for motor & lights
- Switch Socket: 6/15 Amp single-phase switch socket use for external equipment
- DOP Port: DOP test port at upstream of HEPA filter to personnel for carrying out the HEPA filter integrity test.
- Electrical Supply: 230 AC 1- ¸50 HZ / 415V AC 3- ¸50HZ
- Noise : Noise Level Less than 67 dB on scale 'A' when ambient is not greater than 55 dB on scale 'A'
- Vibration Level :Minimum