Ever since our establishment in the year 2010, we, SN Global Technologies have been engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting quality accredited Reverse Laminar Air Flow. This air flow cabinet is used to undertake testing and sampling process of powder, vapor, dust etc. in a controlled environment. This reverse laminar air flow unit works on a re-circulatory airflow principle providing containment by air movement. Furthermore, this air flow cabinet is made from powder coated mild steel sheets and is available in different dimensions to meet varied needs of clients.
Features of Reverse Laminar Air Flow:
- Robustly designed with no gaps or joints, hence no risk spore accumulation
- It has microprocessor controller
- Longer operational life
better than 99.999%
6/15 Amp single-phase
- Supply Filter : Imported Mini pleat HEPA filter with hot melt technology, which conforms to EU-14 Grade at supply position with an efficiency rating better than 99.999% for 0.30Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚µ.
- Exhaust HEPA filter : Imported Mini pleat HEPA filter with hot melt technology, which conforms to EU-14 Grade at supply position with an efficiency rating better than 99.999% for 0.30Ã‚µ.
- Intermediate Filter : Intermediate filters are made from Non-woven synthetic with HDPE mesh; conforms to EU-7 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 95% down to 10Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚µ.
- Motor blower assembly : Motor Blower designed of statically and dynamically balanced for supply of sufficient capacity and static pressure to take care of airflow requirement for entire life of HEPA.
- Differential Pressure Gauge: Dwyer Make Magnehelic Gauge (0-25mm: 2 Nos.) to monitor pressure drop across HEPA & Intermediate filter and (0-10 mm-: 2 No.) across prefilter.
- Lighting : Fluorescent Light (250 Lux) at work surface.
- Switches : SS ON / OFF Switches for motor & lights
- Switch Socket: 6/15 Amp single-phase switch socket use for external equipment
- Control Panel : Electrical control pael mounted on the side panel of the unit.
- DOP Port: DOP test port at upstream of HEPA filter integrity test. ( With PAO Solution )
- Side Panel: SS 304 Double walled side panels.
- Electrical Supply: 230 AC 1-50 HZ / 415V AC 3-Ã‚¸50HZ
- Noise / Vibration Level: Noise Level Less than 67 dB on scale 'A' when ambient is not greater than 55 dB on scale 'A'/Minimu