In a short span of time, we have turned into a solid manufacturer and supplier of a wide array of Horizontal Laminar Air Flow. Offered frameworks are unpredictably made by using the finest grade parts and very propelled innovation under the unbending supervision of our deft experts. Broadly utilized as a part of labs, pharmaceuticals, research facilities and some more, these Horizontal Laminar Air Flow are analyzed upon different measures of value to guarantee their great functionality.
Features of Horizontal Laminar Air Flow:
- Simple to work
- Long service life
- Magnificent execution
- Faultless functionality
Noise Vibration Level
Less than 67 dB on scale A when Ambient is not greater than 55 dB on Scale A/Minimum
230V AC 1- 50 HZ / 415V AC 3- 50HZ
- Supply Filter : Imported Mini pleat HEPA filter with hot melt technology, which conforms to EU-14 Grade at supply position with an efficiency rating better than 99.9% for 0.30âÂµ.
- Pre-filter : Pre-filters are made from Non-woven synthetic with HDPE mesh; conforms to EU-06 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 95% down to 5âÂµ.
- Motor Blower assembly: Motor Blower designed of statically and dynamically balanced for supply of sufficient capacity and static pressure to take care of airflow requirement for entire life of HEPA.
- Pressure Gauge : Dwyer Make Magnehelic Gauge ( 0-25mm: 1 Nos.) to monitor pressure drop across HEPA.
- Lighting : Fluorescent Light with milky white diffuser ( 250 Lux ) at work surface
- Switches : SS ON / OFF Switches for motor & lights
- Switch Socket: 6/15 Amp single-phase switch socket use for external equipment
- Work Table: SS work table with due reinforcement
- Side Panel: Glass side Panel screens for maximum visibility
- DOP Port: DOP test port at upstream of HEPA filter integrity test. ( With PAO Solution )
- Electrical Supply: 230 AC 1-Â¸50 HZ / 415V AC 3-Â¸50HZ
- Noise / Vibration Level: Noise Level Less than 67 dB on scale 'A' when ambient is not greater than 55 dB on scale 'A'/Minimum